SMS FOR YOUR SPECIAL ONE

Butterflies don't know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice it is. Like wise u don't know 'how good u are, but I know How Special U R.

• Log kehte hain ki achche log mar k sitare ban jaate hain, magar hum kehte hain k achche sitare gir k aap jaise dost ban jaate hain. Gud Morning!

• You konw what? I like u!You know why? Coz u r the best.You know why? In ur own simple ways, u make me feel special.U know when? Since the day we became friends.

• The greatest gift u can give to someone is ur time coz when u give someone ur time, u have given them a portion of ur life that u'll never get back.

• Friends are like Street Lights along the road. They don't make the distance any shorter, but they light up the path & make the walk worthwhile.

• Friends are amazing when they are new, they are wonderful when they are true, but do you know they are a Blessing when they are like U.

• Birth is the start of life; Beauty is the art of life; Mystery, risk & tensions are part of life but friends like U are Heart of life.

• Each day God sends his angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings or with halo. Instead, they come in disguise & we call 'em friends. Thnx 4 being an angel to me!

• No sweet thought to forward, no cute graphics to send, just a..caring heart saying....Take Care always my dear friend.

• Hearts could only luv for a while, feet cud only walk for a mile, clothes won't forever be in style but having u as my friend is forever worthwhile. Sometimes in life v tend 2 run so fast tht v don't notice friends running with us, we only notice thm wen we fall & they r there to hold us. So run, as I'm there 2 hold U

• Old friends r gold. New friends may be diamond. If u get diamond, don't ever forget the gold coz to hold a diamond u always need a base of gold.

• Open ur door when u r alone, open ur heart when u feel sad, but don't open ur hand when u need a friend, coz I'm already holding ur hand forever.

• U r my best friend forever & always we're together too much but far not enough & if u die before I do ask God if heaven is got room for two

• Stars are unapproachable, Sun is very hot... Moon is too far... So God gave me a friend like you so that I can say 'I've my own little Universe'

• When things go bad & ur strength is no longer enough 2 carry on don't give up, coz where ur strength ends my worth as ur Friend begins.

• There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, that's the gift of a wonderful person coming into ur life like I have in u!

• I want you to know that your friendship mean's alot to me. If we were on a sinking boat & there's only 1 lifejacket... I would really miss you.

• Friendship is a gift when it's new, it's a miracle when it's true but u know what? It's a blessing when it'is U

• A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when u have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious, a friend is U ! All the long year through, the joy that u give to others, is the joy that comes back to u. And the more u spend in blessing the poor, the lonely & sad, the more of ur heart's possessing returns to u glad.

• Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work, love makes all things beautiful. May you have all the three for this Year. Happy New Year !

• Happiness keeps U sweet, Trails make U strong, Sorrows keep U human, Failure keeps U humble, Success keeps u glowing & God keeps U going! Keep going! Happy New Year!

• New is the year, New r the hopes & the aspirations, New is the resolution, New r the spirits & forever my warm wishes are for U. Have a promising & fulfilling New Year.

• Butterflies don't know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice it is. Like wise u don't know how good u are, but I know How Special U R.

• When u decide to Create the time rather than Manage the time, u'll notice a dramatic effect on ur stress & happiness level. Gud Day!

• Hardest moment is not that when u lose something & tears come out of ur eyes but it’s the one when u lose something & still manage to smile!

• Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

• May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire. Merry Christmas.

• Dreams r not those which r seen during Sleep, dreams r those which'll never let u sleep, so see the Dreams & work hard to make them true. Sometimes in life v tend 2 run so fast tht v don't notice friends running with us, we only notice thm wen we fall & they r there to hold us. So run, as I'm there 2 hold U

• Old friends r gold. New friends may be diamond. If u get diamond, don't ever forget the gold coz to hold a diamond u always need a base of gold.

• Open ur door when u r alone, open ur heart when u feel sad, but don't open ur hand when u need a friend, coz I'm already holding ur hand forever.

• U r my best friend forever & always we're together too much but far not enough & if u die before I do ask God if heaven is got room for two

• Stars are unapproachable, Sun is very hot... Moon is too far... So God gave me a friend like you so that I can say 'I've my own little Universe'

• When things go bad & ur strength is no longer enough 2 carry on don't give up, coz where ur strength ends my worth as ur Friend begins.

• There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, that's the gift of a wonderful person coming into ur life like I have in u!

• I want you to know that your friendship mean's alot to me. If we were on a sinking boat & there's only 1 lifejacket... I would really miss you.

• Friendship is a gift when it's new, it's a miracle when it's true but u know what? It's a blessing when it'is U

• A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when u have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious, a friend is U ! God must be partial to have endowed a single soul with so much beauty, grace, panche, elgance & allure. If I ever have d luxury of dreaming of u, I bet I'll b afraid of waking up coz I wouldn't want 2 lose U!

• Nobody's right till sumbody's wrong.Nobody's weak till sumbody's strong.Nobody's lucky till luv comes along.Nobody's lonely till sumbody's gone. Missing U!

• Those we Luv never go away, they walk beside us everyday... unseen & unheard, still near... still loved... still Missed & still very dear. Missing U

• Whenever I miss U, I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I'll just put my right hand across my chest & will feel U!

• Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every SMS is a sign of rememberance. Miss U!

• Your absence should be long enough so that somebody misses u, it shouldn't be so long that somebody finds out that how well he can do without u...!

• A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing.

• What makes a frindship special is the way each one remembers the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs n the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don't. I miss U.

• Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing. • As I watched the ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they r, they still communicate with each other. Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.

Comments

Popular Posts