Read this and SAVE MONEY!




What you must realise is that 98% of money making schemes available on the internet are frauds, so be very careful.

Do you really believe that you can sit at home, in your pyjamas and have money flowing into your bank account after working only a few hours per week?

Whether it is real estate investing, selling by classified ads, stock market investing, internet affiliate marketing, buying a book or course on creating your own internet business, or something equally appealing, we have all seen the fantastic claims that have been made about making tons of money and how they can show you how to do the same!

The strange fact is most people know these claims are fraudulent, and yet they still buy the product believing that they will be the ones that persevere and actually make money!!

I know for a fact because I was one of those people!

I had fallen for several of these schemes years ago. I do not know why, but I tend to find the ‘good’ in people and I was “sold” by these schemes several times.
Finally I witnessed, what I consider a similar incident happen to a pensioner I knew (She was told she had won money on a lottery she had never even participated in), and this caused her great distress.

I decided to investigate and make public these Get Rich Scams.
I set myself up and posing as a T.V or Radio reporter wanting to feature the scheme, or an investor wanting to purchase the entire website or business, and started trudging through and investigating as many schemes as I could.
I also set up a site investigation bureau so members of the public who might be interested in some scheme can request that we do a detailed report on any of the 1000’s of Internet schemes available (See side box). This is for a one-off fee of $25 and also includes a membership of the scheme.


Once I started my quest, I found that many of the owners of ‘the sites’ were equally duped by the thoughts of dollar signs flashing and many of them boasted about how many people bought into their useless programs.
Moreover, when I researched the sites in depth I repeatedly found:

Non working links
No help section to speak of
Zero customer service
No real products, just forms of pyramid selling
Outdated information
After a short time I was able to spot most of the Scams straight away and the rest after some further ‘digging’.
However my faith in people has been restored to some extent, as sifting through all the rubbish I do occasionally come across an individual who runs a legitimate program and who will help his members (providing they are prepared to work!!).
Their membership areas were impressive and they have quality information on how to make $100-$200 per day on your home computer, with very little up-front knowledge.
In some cases I chatted to customers in online forums and
I was pleased to hear that they were able to make money with the schemes!
These programs and courses do charge fees for access, which is to be expected from a legitimate company that actually has staff and resources dedicated to helping you start up. Some programs charge a very small fee ($20-$30), but do take a cut from whatever you make (this always installs confidence!!).
If you do decide to buy, or have bought, a work from home program, and then feel you have wasted your money, please do not despair, check out the sites I have listed below and you will be pleasantly rewarded,
On a slightly amusing note, the second program listed, I did not even bother to investigate because of the very ‘cheesy’ name of the company. However a customer requested we investigate (using our request service), and contrary to what I had thought, the system is actually very good! Loathe as I am to admit this, I now actually use this system myself to generate extra income (what a hypocrite I feel!!)
Please if you are interested in any of the listed programs, do join them quickly as they are growing rapidly and memberships do have a cut-off point due to various factions, one being the support staff being stretched very thinly.

I hope after reading this article you will realise that finding and joining any non-researched Get Rich Quick program found on the Internet is a gamble and I strongly advise you take no chances and respect our findings!
I will continue to check out available businesses or schemes and If I find any others that I consider to be Gems I will post them on this site.
Whatever you do I wish you a healthy and prosperous year for you and all your family.

Comments

Popular Posts