Someone Will be Rich…Why Not You?





When did you give up your desire to be the best? Remember when you had no limits? Do you even remember when you had the world on a string and it was just waiting for you to finish school so you could take over? If you are like most of us these are painful questions that we rarely ask ourselves, and never answer. Ten years ago I started asking, the ten year journey to find the answers have made me rich. It will work for you too.It’s time for every American to be part of the have’s instead of the have not’s. It is as simple as thinking like a ten year old again.
A ten year old sees those with lots of money and lots of things and says when I get older I’ll have them too. They feel themselves having all that they want. They know they will have, become and do all that they want. Then we grown ups spend time and money to beat these positive thoughts out of them. We say “you can’t” or “those people just got lucky”. We talk to them about having “realistic” goals.

It doesn’t happen over night but over time our kids start to believe us. Then they are doomed to a life of under achievement and difficulty. This was my life until I met a man who taught me the three words that can revolutionize anyone’s life.“Why Not Me”Why can’t I have the $300,000,000 yacht? Why can’t I marry that beautiful girl or guy? Why can’t I own that company? Why not me? I can learn like the best of them, I can sing, dance, run, and jump. I can do it all, given the chance. Once you believe this, your there. The limits we put on ourselves must be set free if you are to find your greatness.

Earl Nightengale is famous for quoting “You are what you think about”.

Let yourself think like a ten year old again.

Your dreams will come

Comments

Popular Posts